The Winning Athlete Workshop – Habits. Mindset. Image
Without self-discipline success is impossible!
Being a winning athlete is not about how talented you are, it’s about the habits, the attitude, and the rituals you develop and maintain. The huger to be confident, the hunger to grow, the hunger to be elite and the hunger to win at whatever you do in life. Confidence is a skill that creates your future.
Our #1 Winning Athlete Workshop goes beyond skills and drills. We coach our students to run onto the field, dive into the pool and walk into every meeting feeling confident, looking prepared and ready to win. We coach life skills and daily practises that boost performance. Coaches for the Winning Athlete Workshop are ASOE Director, Zarife Hardy and Strength and Conditioning Coach, Steve Ralph. Click here to view the coaches bio’s.
This 5 step workshop delivers tangible benefits to enhance:-
- How you act – the attitude you choose everyday
- How you present – communication, body language, personal packaging
- How you live – what do you do every day to build performance and success
- How you prepare – confidence comes down to preparation
- Your habits and commitment – developing daily rituals and showing up ready
At the end of this workshop you will have upgraded your:-
- Confident human connections – you will understand presence, introductions, micro skills, body language, rapport building and leadership
- Daily habits to enhance performance, strength and a growth mindset
- Understanding of food and nutrition to improve cognitive function, hormone control and increased energy
- Tools to positively sell yourself to a team, coaching management, employer or client
WINNING ATHLETE WORKSHOP DATES WILL BE RELEASED MID 2020