Teen Etiquette Online Programme (12-17 years)
Our weekly Zoom Room lessons teach your teen etiquette skills that build confidence, social awareness and polish.
Etiquette couldn’t be more relevant and important to today’s fast paced, techno savvy teenagers. Far from being a rigid set of rules, etiquette provides teens with the skills, insights and confidence to navigate the many situations they’ll encounter in life.
This programme teaches life skills that provide your teenager with a polished edge and modern communication intelligence with each programme running for a daily 45 minute session run across three consecutive days, via our Zoom Room.
Day 1: Polished First Impressions, Greetings and Introductions, Positive Posture and Body Language, Modern Manners
Day 2: Table and Dining Etiquette
Day 3: Digital Etiquette, Grooming and Hygiene, Personal Brand, Voice and Articulation
The cost of this 3 day programme is $125 per child, each teen will be posted a certificate upon completion, all information and worksheets will be emailed prior to course commencement. Our Zoom Room classes are kept uniquely small to enable positive interactions and great participation for activities and learning.
- Worksheets are provided via email for each lesson.
- Zoom links are sent the day prior, each week.
- Please make sure your teen’s screen is set up so students are able to stand in front of the screen from the waist up (this is important for our posture class).
- Please set your teen up somewhere in the house where there will be no distractions, it is extremely beneficial to minimise background noises. Noises can be very distracting for all students attending the programme.
- Please make sure your teen has a pen/pencil and paper with them along with the printed activity sheets for each lesson.
- We will be having lots of fun during the learning and students will be given some practice exercises after each session.