The Australian School of Etiquette was founded in 2010, and has grown to become one of Australia’s leading authorities and sought after facilitator of effective corporate training programs. Our goal is to help your people understand why etiquette is still so relevant in our modern world, and to help them master skills that will impact their own lives, and the lives of others.
When your team has mastered the art of good etiquette people, and importantly customers, will gravitate towards them, and enjoy spending time in their company – which is great for your business and customers alike. After all, better experiences lead to more loyal customers, and in turn, greater profit and opportunity.
Professional Presence Masterclass
This masterclass provides insights into the dimensions of professional presence and its importance in building business success and relationships in all industries. It enhances skills to project confidence and competence when interacting with clients and other staff members.
Subjects will be tailored as necessary and may include:
- Consistent and lasting first impressions
- Building rapport and maintaining professional relationships
- Understanding the importance of a positive attitude and the impact is has on others
- Positive posture and non-verbal communication
- Developing a strong and engaging voice – your vocal impression
- How to start and finish professional conversations
- Using your voice to inspire, captivate and influence
- Telephone, mobile phone, email and meeting etiquette
- Everyday manners in the workplace
- Understanding the need to dress appropriately in diverse organisational cultures
- Paying attention to the importance of details – grooming, hygiene and accessories
- Memorable introductions, handshakes and greetings
- Perfecting verbal and non-verbal communication and presentation skills
- Table and dining etiquette
Duration: 4 hours
Class size: 14 people (max)
SPECIALIST CORPORATE TRAINING PROGRAMS
These classes are recommended as a follow up to our signature Professional Presence Masterclass.
Management and Leadership Etiquette
Good leadership produces strong positive outcomes, while negative leadership has a highly detrimental effect on individuals, teams and organisations. Positive leadership and management rewards people and creates favourable, enthusiastic environments.
Voice Power and Presence Masterclass
Your voice is your most powerful tool, it is integral to have a voice that exhibits polished confidence, professionalism and warmth. Each attendee is individually assessed in this class and given tools to develop their executive voice style.
ADDITIONAL CORPORATE TRAINING PROGRAMS OFFERED ARE:
- Dining and Table Etiquette
- International Protocols and Etiquette
- How to Entertain a Client
- Communication Etiquette
- Dress, Attire and Grooming
- Etiquette for Young Adults
- Elite Athlete Programme
Subjects for each specialist workshop will be tailored as necessary.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Class size: 12 people (max)
Are you interested in learning more about tailored corporate training programs for your team?
We equip all of our clients with business etiquette and soft skills so they stand out from the crowds, we never want you to lose clients again. Our clients report that when their teams mastered the art of good business etiquette people gravitated towards them, and enjoyed spending time in their company, this is great for business and customers alike. After all, better experiences lead to more loyal customers, and in turn, greater profit and opportunity.